Breakfast Launch Dec 09 2014
Tuesday, 20 January 2015
A very successful and informative Breakfast Launch was held on 09 Dec 2014 at The Imperial Logistics Academy in Germison.
This invite was to showcase our new look and feel training material in their various clusters
It was also an ideal opportunity for some of our top clients to network and to hear the success stories.
We had a number of clients coming who have completed successful driver learnerships with Ikaheng.
In brief this is what Ikaheng is about:
Ikaheng is a fully accredited training provider with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) - accreditation number TETA 03/006.
Ikaheng is also registered with the Department of Labour and Department of Transport, as a training provider.
The Ikaheng head office is located in Spartan with branches in Durban and Cape Town.
Over the past 10 years, Ikaheng has established itself as a reputable training provider and have acquired multiple blue-chip clients. The Ikaheng client base includes:
- Imperial Logistics
- Imperial Automotive Retail
- Various other organisations within the Logistics Industry, including Unitrans, JDG Trading, Cargo Carriers, Enviroserv, DHL, TNT Express & Aramex
- Petroleum Industry – Sasol & BP
- Retailers such as Transite/Shoprite Group
Training solutions are designed and tailor made in conjunction with the client. These include:
- Once off- interventions, to address specific skills and compliance requirements
- Skills Programmes, where a number of modules are clustered into a longer term programme
- Learnerships, where learners are enabled to work towards full qualifications